Friday, May 27, 2011

Thoughtful Life Stuff

Listening to: Rise Against, "Swing Life Away"


I'm feeling contemplative...thinking of life and such...

Love's a funny thing, don't you think? It comes at you from the least expected direction. Up until a few months ago, I was convinced it didn't exist.  Now look at me. Positively starry-eyed, head over heels, love friggin' oozing from me.  I'm happy, a feeling I'm not really used to. And it's all because of one person...=} But geez, listen to me, I sound like a complete sap, haha.

My life is heading in a very good direction now.  This fall I'll be going to school again, thank the universe, haha. It's been a year since I graduated and it feels like I haven't done much with my life.  Working a bit, hanging around the house, blah blah blah. Oh what progress =P  I really need to learn stuff in life, to do productive things, to enrich my life everyday with information...as much as I hate to admit it, I actually miss school...How depressing. Now I think I've hit rock bottom, intellectually, haha.

I'm just excited to start working toward my ultimate goals.

Hmm...I'm starting to write again. As in, my stories and poems.  It feels really spectacular.  I missed this feeling, the cleansing of my mind as I pour my thoughts onto the paper.  For so long it's been like there was a dam stopping that little thought-river in my brain.  Everyday, random things inspire me, as well as big, life shaking things. Gosh, I just MISSED this so so SO much...ugh.

I feel physically and mentally healthier...somedays I still feel a little blech and glum, but those days are few and far between...I smile, genuinely, more. I feel the sincere tendrils touching my soul. When I cry, it's not with despair, it's with joy.

...and I'm going on and on. Haha.

I'm not trying to brag or show off, throw my "super wonderfully awesome life" in people's faces, I just feel like I need to shout to the world how much better things feel now, as compared to this time last year. I'm done now...I swear...=D

(P.S. you know who you are, if you're reading this, Eye Heart Yew =}...)

More later.

Adieu,
A content Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment